Breakdown and Repair Services
We understand that things in your new home break down due to wear and tear. While other rental communities and property management companies leave tenants to worry about utility and plumbing maintenance, we pride ourselves on assisting our residents with immediate with exceptionally fast and high-quality repairs.
We utilize an online ticket submission platform for all maintenance and repair needs. This system allows for quick and responsive action when issues arise. While phoning maintenance to help with your problem can invite communication issues such as missed calls, our ticketing system keeps track of your request and notifies our staff to respond to your submission as soon as they are available.
We understand the importance of your privacy. Not everyone is comfortable allowing a special technician or repairman to enter their suite without supervision. That's why Dynasty Properties offers its tenants flexibility with dates and hours, as well as provide residents with written or telephone confirmation upon receipt of repair requests, along with a date and time of entry.
Please feel free to either e-mail our general office if it is a general question or contact an individual representative from your building.
Use the contact information on the right for easy access to building specific e-mails. Do not forget to include the type of request in your email.
- Requests for maintenance - Use this form for general maintenance requests in your unit.
- Request for Repair - If you require a repair on your piping, electrical wiring, appliances, washroom utilities etc., please refer to the contact information on the right.
- Request for Check-Up - Please refer to contact information on the right if you want to request a preventative check-up on anything in your unit. If you suspect something is wrong or is in the process of breaking down we would appreciate it if you could let us know as soon as possible, that way we can catch it and fix it early on.
- Parking Agreement - If you require a parking lot please refer to the contact information on the right.
- Parking Swap Request - If you require a new parking lot or a swap from your existing parking lot please refer to the contact information on the right.
- Rental Property Inquiry - If you want to apply and receive more information about our rental units please refer to the contact information on the right.
- Dynasty Rental Guide - this is Dyansty’s own rental guide suggesting things for you to look for and to ask when you are renting.
- Tenant's - If you are a new tenant and you want to apply for a second viewing or to set up a date for your apartment to be ready please refer to the contact information on the right.
- Dynasty Properties Policy - read this document if you want to stay up to date with Dyansty Properties Policies as well as Terms and Conditions
BUILDING MANAGER CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions about any of these forms or a general inquiry that is not included please feel free to go to our contact page and call one of our building managers.
Contact A Rep Today
Get in touch with one of our reps or buildings managers today and take the first step towards your new home.
LAC LA BICHEColonial Manor 780-623-9342 E-MAIL US
Juliana Manor 780-623-9342 E-MAIL US
Lakeside Lodges 780-623-9327 E-MAIL US